Clocks are no doubt one of the greatest inventions of all time. If it weren’t for clocks and watches can you imagine having an account of each second and minute of your day? Sounds quite an impossible task, right? This is exactly why clocks come in handy to us. You must have noticed how clocks and watches have evolved throughout the years. Their purpose, expectations, and performance, everything has changed drastically. These days, we not only expect our watches to tell us the time but also give information like “heart rate”, “steps count”, and “pulse”. We expect our watches to work as smartphones at this point. These watches go by the name of “smart watches”.
If you have finally decided on buying a smartwatch but are confused as to which smartwatch to buy, you have landed at the right place as this article is all about the best smartwatch under 5000.
5 Best Smartwatch Under 5000 Rupees
1. Realme Smart Watch S
Realme Smart Watch S is on the top of the list of best smartwatches under 5000 Rupees. Let’s check out it’s Features, Pros and Cons.
- Premium look and high durability with Aluminum Alloy case & Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 3.3cm (1.3 inches) TFT-LCD Touchscreen with Auto-Brightness adjustment. Adjustable length: 164-208mm
- 360×360 pixels resolution with up to 600 nits Brightness
- Continuous Heart Rate Monitor & Blood Oxygen (SpO2) Monitor
- Smart Notifications – displays incoming call alerts and other notifications on your wrist
- Smart Controls – Controls your music and clicks pictures on-the-go
- IP68 Water Resistant with 16 Sport Modes
- Fast Charging – Charge 2 hours and enjoy up to 15-days Battery Runtime
- Magnetic Charging Base for Hassle-free Charging
- 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
The dial of this watch is circular which is quite stylish and gives it a premium look. The whole dial is a touchscreen. The display has vibrant colours as well as adjustable brightness. The brightness of the screen gets adjusted automatically depending upon your surrounding which makes it ideal for you to wear this watch indoors as well as outdoors.
You can charge this watch for 2 hours and it will give you a battery backup for 15 days straight. The battery is no doubt, quite energy-efficient.
The watch is made of a premium alloy case which promises strength and durability without compromising the looks of the watch.
The watch comes with more than 100 stylish faces for the watch that you can change according to your preferences. The watch also incorporates 16 sports modes which makes this the perfect option for sports enthusiasts. You can also connect with the watch with other Bluetooth pairing devices like earphones, earbuds and neckbands.
2. boAt Blaze Smart Watch
- 1.75 inches HD display with a rectangular dial features a complete capacitive touch experience to let you take control effortlessly.
- With its high-end and accurate apollo 3 blue plus processor the transitions and UI will be smoother and better than anything you have ever experienced.
- The fast-charging watch lets you take complete control of your time!
- Slim premium metal design and multiple watch faces with customizable options help match your OOTD, every day!
- The watch comes with a 24×7 heart rate & SpO2 monitor (blood oxygen levels,) and sleep monitoring features to keep a tab on your overall health.
- Its multiple sports modes, daily activity tracker and 3 ATM dust, splash and sweat resistance make it the perfect fitness companion to have for all moods and weathers.
- Receive all your important notifications right on your watch with the ease of quick replies, without taking out your phone.
- The music and camera control of the watch lets you seize every moment of the day seamlessly.
- 1-year warranty from the date of purchase
This watch has a rectangular dial which is as large as 1.75 inches. The display has been engineered with extra care amounting to 500 nits brightness and a highly responsive interface.
The battery of this watch supports fast charging which means you can charge this watch for just 10 minutes yet expect the watch to work without any breaks for 24 hours straight.
Although the watch is quite lightweight so that it doesn’t feel heavy on your wrist yet it promises decent durability and strength.
This watch does not only display notifications but also lets you reply to text messages using the watch itself without having to even touch your phone.
3. Fire-Boltt Ring Smart Watch
- Unique Rotating Multi-Functional Button- Fire-Boltt Ring Pro has a unique menu viewing style and watch face changing style, you can simply rotate the button to change watch faces and view the list menu without scrolling
- Pincode Locking Syste – Just like a smartphone pin lock, this smartwatch also has a pin lock. Secure your smartwatch by setting up a pin lock on it.
- Built-in Mic & Speaker- Fire-Boltt Ring Pro comes with a Mic and Speaker for the best calling experience. Clear HD calls via the watch are now available
- Split Display Easy Access- This smartwatch provides you with a split-screen display where you can easily in one click land on any function without the need to search it from the menu.
Fire-Boltt smartwatch with its 2.5D curved glass and rectangular dial makes a very pretty-looking dial having 1.7 inches screen. The screen is full touch and HD.
The Fire-Boltt watch is known for its long-lasting battery that can work for 24 hours straight for 8 days.
The watch has a full metal body accounting for durability and strength. The best part about this smartwatch is that it comes with changeable straps.
The best feature of the Fire-Boltt smartwatch is that it allows you to make calls without using your phone. The interface of the watch is quite easy to navigate through and even the pairing process is very simple. Along with the calling feature, it also has every other feature that other smartwatches have like the steps count, pulse rate, etc.
4. Fire-Boltt Thunder Smart Watch
If you are a fan of Fire-Boltt watches but not really a fan of watches with a rectangular dial, don’t worry, we have something just right for you. The Fire-Boltt Ring smartwatch has a very stylish-looking circular dial which is exactly what you’re looking for.
- Full Health Cover – Track Real-Time Heart Rate on the go. Tracking is just a click away. Blood Oxygen Tracking (SpO2) via optical sensors that give almost accurate results. Track your sleep and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Check your Temperature in this smartwatch anytime anywhere.
- Built-In Speaker – Listen to your favourite songs on the watch itself, with the built-in speaker talk while you walk and even enjoy songs on the run (TWS & Local Music)- Now Connect your TWS with the smartwatch and stream favourite songs just with a few clicks
- AI Voice Assistants- Command your watch and let the magic happen. This special technology is in the Fire-Boltt Thunder Smartwatch. Open the phone apps just by the watch on your wrist.
The watch has a 1.32 inches full-touch display. The most impressive thing about the display of this watch is that it is engineered with the best class technology of AMOLED displays. The AMOLED display allows you to operate this watch on an “Always ON” mode.
The watch can work for straight 10 days when you fully charge it once. The charger that comes along with the watch is magnetic making it even easier for you to charge the watch.
The watch has been designed keeping in mind that a lot of sports enthusiasts might wear the watch. That means the watch is highly durable and of strong build quality.
The Fire-Boltt Thunder watch comes with an AI voice assistant that improves the user experience. For people who love sports, you’d be elated to know that this watch has 30 sports modes! So you can choose from a long list of options, whatever suits you the best.
5. Noise ColorFit Ultra Buzz Smart Watch
Last but not least on our list of best smartwatch under 5000 Rupees is Noise ColorFit Ultra Buzz Smart Watch. Let’s check out it’s features and Pros and Cons.
- Bluetooth calling: Stay connected with the world, dial from recent call history and favourites.
- 1.75″ High-Resolution display: See what you are up to on the large and vivid 1.75’’ display with 320×385 px
- 100 sports modes: Choose from 100 sports modes and get on the right side of fitness.
- Productivity suite: Be your most productive self and stay well aware of what’s happening around you.
- Noise Health suite: Know your health better, right from your wrist via a Blood-oxygen monitor, 24/7 heart rate monitor, Stress monitor, Sleep monitor and Female cycle tracker.
- Customizable and cloud-based watch faces: Create a new look every day and stay stylish.
The display of this watch is phenomenal and the screen size is as large as 1.75 inches. The dial is rectangular. The screen is LCD yet provides an ultra-viewing experience.
The watch has a 300-mAh Li-Ion battery which provides its users with 9-days of battery life. Conveniently, it gets charged from a dock charger out of the box.
The watch is very light-weighted which makes it very easy to use and comfortable to wear. The watch is water-resistant and dust-proof making it a perfect fit for the outdoors too.
The most amusing feature of this smartwatch is that it comes with as many as 100 sports modes! Yes, you read that right. With the 100 sports modes being offered in this watch, the possibilities are endless. Along with displaying notifications and allowing you to reply to messages without using your phone this watch also lets you stay updated with the stock market by sharing with you related statistics regularly. Now, how cool is that?
There are hundreds of options in the market that you can choose from. In this article, we have tried to narrow down that list of options to make it easier for you to choose and listed the top 5 best smartwatches under 5000. We hope you were able to find something just right for you.